134 /135 Lower Marsh
London SE1 7AE
Our dedicated Occupational Health centre at Lower Marsh is an approximate five minute walk from either Waterloo mainline or Lambeth North tube stations. We are on ground floor level with disability access.
09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday, pre-booked appointments only.
Our clinic undertakes a full range of Occupational Health appointments, specialising in railway work.
We are fully Link-Up accredited and are audited by TfL, allowing us to carry out Network Rail PTS (Personal Track Safety) medicals and drugs and alcohol screening (Sentinel certification), and full range of London Underground TSW 028 medicals and DAMSP.
In addition to Network Rail and London Underground medicals, our services include:
- Special medicals (management referrals) including full management report
- Resumption medicals (return to work / return to Safety Critical duties)
- Reviews (follow up medicals: 15+ specific types including diabetes / BP / Cardio reviews)
- New entrant and promotion medicals including full chain of custody drugs and alcohol screening
- Periodic medicals for Safety Critical workers
- Audio assessments
- Vision assessments
- Liaison with clients’ own GPs / specialists where appropriate + review of medical reports
- 24 hour medication enquiry line for existing rail clients
- 24 hour For Cause and Random drugs and alcohol screening service
- Drugs and Alcohol rehabilitation programs
- On site risk assessments
- Home / depot visits for clients unable to travel to our centre
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Basic Health Screens (BP, BMI, glucose + cholesterol) at client site health events
- Provision of full suite of statistical reports to client management teams and HR
For bookings for existing clients, or for Network Rail / London Underground contractors, please email email@example.com
For all other enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can call our OH team on 0345 4370372.
Please note, these are the direct contact details for rail Occupational Health at Lower Marsh, and rail Occupational Health at Eldon Street. Should you require a GP, walk in service, or non-rail Occupational Health, please return to the main page where you can find the Medicentre contact details.